Registration is now open for the College Face-Off! Make sure to sign your team up before there are no more spaces. (Click image to register).
Don't forget to sign up for FutureM!
Special for Students Only - FREE FutureM Pass
Visit ,FutureM's Website for registration.
1. On the first page, fill out your first name, last name and email address (.edu only) and choose "FutureM Pass - MITX Members Rate." Click the continue button.
2. On the second page, fill out the contact information &
demographic questions as necessary. In the Promo Code field, enter the code "STUDENT". Click the Continue button.
3. On the third page, select the events you're interested in attending (in the confirmation email, you'll be sent a link and ID number to use to change your selections after you've finished "purchasing" the pass). If you want to attend Opening Night, check the box under Additions. Click the Continue button.
Make sure to bring your student ID to the events. You can only get into events that DO NOT include an additional registration fee.
- See opportunity differently. Learn to be disruptive. Uber's @meghanvjoyce will be speaking on Disruptive Innovation: ow.ly/RBEVi 20 hours ago
- "How to Build a Strong Company Culture with a Remote Team" via #FutureM speaker @robert_glazer's company @accelerationpar 1 day ago
- It's an exciting time for @DraftKings! Don't miss their VP Analytics host our Data & Analytics track at #FutureM15 ow.ly/RArO8 1 day ago
- RT @chiefmartec: Fascinating study of SaaS success by @NeerajVC techcrunch.com/2015/08/29/the… -- note not just a Silicon Valley phenomenon http://… 1 day ago
- #FF @shellypalmer, trusted strategic adviser to the C-Suite of leading digital media firms, will be speaking at #FutureM15 on Data Science! 4 days ago