Registration is now open for the College Face-Off! Make sure to sign your team up before there are no more spaces. (Click image to register).
Don't forget to sign up for FutureM!
Special for Students Only - FREE FutureM Pass
Visit ,FutureM's Website for registration.
1. On the first page, fill out your first name, last name and email address (.edu only) and choose "FutureM Pass - MITX Members Rate." Click the continue button.
2. On the second page, fill out the contact information &
demographic questions as necessary. In the Promo Code field, enter the code "STUDENT". Click the Continue button.
3. On the third page, select the events you're interested in attending (in the confirmation email, you'll be sent a link and ID number to use to change your selections after you've finished "purchasing" the pass). If you want to attend Opening Night, check the box under Additions. Click the Continue button.
Make sure to bring your student ID to the events. You can only get into events that DO NOT include an additional registration fee.
- #MITXMobile is 4/24! Join @MITX to discuss the implications of #mobile becoming a behavior vs. just a device & more. gag.gl/fbsXX 4 hours ago
- @mecocuzzo FutureM 2014 is definitely happening! Will be this fall, stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks. 3 days ago
- Keynote: Transforming the CMO + CIO Dialog with Kathleen Schaub of IDC's CMO Advisory Practice: youtu.be/L6PdWZajdYY?a via @YouTube 3 days ago
- Using Big Data to Reveal Consumer Values and Inform Storytelling: youtu.be/GAWzjYy6u2w?a via @YouTube 1 week ago
- The Tech Innovations Driving the Future of Retail: youtu.be/S-CnIb0Posk?a via @YouTube 1 week ago