Registration is now open for the College Face-Off! Make sure to sign your team up before there are no more spaces. (Click image to register).
Don't forget to sign up for FutureM!
Special for Students Only - FREE FutureM Pass
Visit ,FutureM's Website for registration.
1. On the first page, fill out your first name, last name and email address (.edu only) and choose "FutureM Pass - MITX Members Rate." Click the continue button.
2. On the second page, fill out the contact information &
demographic questions as necessary. In the Promo Code field, enter the code "STUDENT". Click the Continue button.
3. On the third page, select the events you're interested in attending (in the confirmation email, you'll be sent a link and ID number to use to change your selections after you've finished "purchasing" the pass). If you want to attend Opening Night, check the box under Additions. Click the Continue button.
Make sure to bring your student ID to the events. You can only get into events that DO NOT include an additional registration fee.
- FutureM 2015 Sizzle Reel: youtu.be/6uIQ6CjoVzM?a via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- Awesome insight from #FutureM 2014: The Future of Marketing eBook from @cspenn and @SHIFTComm ow.ly/KdvRI 1 month ago
- FutureM 2014 Keynote - EVAN GREENE, CMO, The Recording Academy (The GRAMMYs): youtu.be/D345wbbPfzQ?a via @YouTube 5 months ago
- FutureM 2014 Keynote - RAJA RAJAMANNAR, CMO, MasterCard: youtu.be/58KbXLwvibQ?a via @YouTube 5 months ago
- #FutureM session recap by Hayley Prendergast of @AMP_Agency, "How Top Innovators Sell Big Ideas, FutureM Recap" ow.ly/DDNa9 5 months ago