Registration is now open for the College Face-Off! Make sure to sign your team up before there are no more spaces. (Click image to register).
Don't forget to sign up for FutureM!
Special for Students Only - FREE FutureM Pass
Visit ,FutureM's Website for registration.
1. On the first page, fill out your first name, last name and email address (.edu only) and choose "FutureM Pass - MITX Members Rate." Click the continue button.
2. On the second page, fill out the contact information &
demographic questions as necessary. In the Promo Code field, enter the code "STUDENT". Click the Continue button.
3. On the third page, select the events you're interested in attending (in the confirmation email, you'll be sent a link and ID number to use to change your selections after you've finished "purchasing" the pass). If you want to attend Opening Night, check the box under Additions. Click the Continue button.
Make sure to bring your student ID to the events. You can only get into events that DO NOT include an additional registration fee.
- #FF @shellypalmer, trusted strategic adviser to the C-Suite of leading digital media firms, will be speaking at #FutureM15 on Data Science! 1 day ago
- Keynote @mickteg wasn't an expert on #3Dprinting but that didn't stop him from changing lives. ow.ly/Rmlbd http://t.co/Y5oslHMWns 2 days ago
- RT @BosBizSara: Big-name celebs, authors, founders & politicians are coming to Boston tech events this fall bizj.us/1izaps @HubSpot… 2 days ago
- RT @Clampants: Jibo's @cynthiabreazeal will be speaking at this year's @FutureMBoston (October 6 - 8) futurem.org/speakers.aspx 3 days ago
- "I was energized by the interest and enthusiasm of the attendees. As a speaker, that's all you can ask for." @heyrobertdavis at FutureM '14 3 days ago