Registration is now open for the College Face-Off! Make sure to sign your team up before there are no more spaces. (Click image to register).
Don't forget to sign up for FutureM!
Special for Students Only - FREE FutureM Pass
Visit ,FutureM's Website for registration.
1. On the first page, fill out your first name, last name and email address (.edu only) and choose "FutureM Pass - MITX Members Rate." Click the continue button.
2. On the second page, fill out the contact information &
demographic questions as necessary. In the Promo Code field, enter the code "STUDENT". Click the Continue button.
3. On the third page, select the events you're interested in attending (in the confirmation email, you'll be sent a link and ID number to use to change your selections after you've finished "purchasing" the pass). If you want to attend Opening Night, check the box under Additions. Click the Continue button.
Make sure to bring your student ID to the events. You can only get into events that DO NOT include an additional registration fee.
- @ITDatabase Yup! We are just ironing out some final details before we make an announcement. Stay tuned! 1 day ago
- The #MITXAwards entry deadline has been extended to March 14th! myemail.constantcontact.com/Deadline-Exten… 2 days ago
- MOOCs as New Marketing -- The Intersection of Marketing and Education, Tech and Learning: youtu.be/jRRiylQ13RM?a via @YouTube 3 days ago
- Boston.com's Hive 25 under 25 Panel: youtu.be/EYCuIoye2z0?a via @YouTube 4 days ago
- New England innovators & creators there are just 9 DAYS left to enter the #MITXAwards! Get recognized, enter here: gag.gl/B7ygn 1 week ago