Registration is now open for the College Face-Off! Make sure to sign your team up before there are no more spaces. (Click image to register).
Don't forget to sign up for FutureM!
Special for Students Only - FREE FutureM Pass
Visit ,FutureM's Website for registration.
1. On the first page, fill out your first name, last name and email address (.edu only) and choose "FutureM Pass - MITX Members Rate." Click the continue button.
2. On the second page, fill out the contact information &
demographic questions as necessary. In the Promo Code field, enter the code "STUDENT". Click the Continue button.
3. On the third page, select the events you're interested in attending (in the confirmation email, you'll be sent a link and ID number to use to change your selections after you've finished "purchasing" the pass). If you want to attend Opening Night, check the box under Additions. Click the Continue button.
Make sure to bring your student ID to the events. You can only get into events that DO NOT include an additional registration fee.
- Check out some of the session presentations from #FutureM on our SlideShare page: slideshare.net/FutureMBoston 6 days ago
- 2014 #FutureM Keynote Videos and Photos conta.cc/1u4N8V5 2 weeks ago
- "After Omni-Channel: Preparing for Digital Context - A FutureM Review" by Andie Tilden of @AMP_Agency ow.ly/CJRaC 2 weeks ago
- RT @VentureFizz: 6 Lessons from @newbalance and @bealmighty on Creating Content with a Purpose - from @NathanwBurke @FutureMBoston > http:/… 3 weeks ago
- The Best of Boston Creative: youtu.be/AOOeTvX5640?a via @YouTube 3 weeks ago